Black and Brown Americans have been disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, experiencing a significant share of the devastating health and economic impact of the virus. In response to the pandemic, biopharmaceutical researchers have developed multiple vaccines that are now authorized for use. While vaccines are critical to saving lives and getting the country back to normal, many individuals have questions about getting vaccinated. Black and Brown Americans in particular have important questions and seek to understand how the vaccines were developed and ensuring their safety.
Please join us for an event led by leaders in the Black business community, biopharmaceutical researchers, and health professionals as they explore:
- The science and research that went into developing COVID-19 vaccines
- How to build vaccine confidence amongst Black and Brown Americans
- What things to know when considering getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- How COVID-19 vaccination can improve our nation’s Black and Brown economy
- What you can do to help your community build vaccine awareness